Our Enhanced Matte Art (EMA) substrate is a premium-quality heavyweight paper with a gently textured surface. This 200gsm museum-quality paper is extremely consistent and works perfectly with large, full-colour graphics, photography, and illustrations.
Sourced exclusively from Hahnemühle, the world's most famous papermaker and supplied directly to all partner labs, our fine art paper provides exceptional tonality and renders sharp details with a consistent flatness.
All papers are designed for archival storage and are acid-free, making them highly resistant to aging. The paper is also lignin-free, ensuring it will not yellow with time. Our papers are independently tested to be light resistant for at least 100 years.
We use original and official UV (pigment based) inks for printing, which contain enhanced light stabilisers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of your prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All prints across the world are produced to the same exact standards, using the same high-quality processes and materials:
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional colour management systems and processes
- 12-colour Giclée fine art printers providing richest possible colour densities;
- Museum quality process and archival materials; and
- Identical process, materials and partners used by many famous artists, photographers and museums.
Please go here to design your own beautiful star map: https://www.underluckystars.com/designer