Our search function is powered by Google Maps, which supports GPS coordinates to find a location.
Here are examples of formats that work:
- Degrees, minutes, and seconds (DMS): 41°24'12.2"N 2°10'26.5"E
- Degrees and decimal minutes (DMM): 41 24.2028, 2 10.4418
- Decimal degrees (DD): 41.40338, 2.17403
Here are some tips for formatting your coordinates so they work on Google Maps:
- Use the degree symbol instead of "d".
- Use periods as decimals, not commas. Incorrect: 41,40338, 2,17403. Correct: 41.40338, 2.17403.
- List your latitude coordinates before longitude coordinates.
- Check that the first number in your latitude coordinate is between -90 and 90.
- Check that the first number in your longitude coordinate is between -180 and 180.
You can try it out here: https://www.underluckystars.com/designer