When accepting customer payments, we charge the exact cost of the map as quoted on our website, with no additional transaction fees of any kind. If you see a different amount in your account than the one advertised on our website for the product you purchased, please check if any of the following cases might be yours:
- All our prices are quoted in US dollars or Euros (for EU orders), £'s in UK, which is why, after the currency exchange, the total shown in your bank statement might be different. The exchange rate will be the one provided by your bank on the day of purchase, but you will be able to see an estimate by visiting an online currency converter.
- Perhaps you have purchased more than one star map? Please check your confirmation email to verify your purchase.
- When trying to make your payment, one or more of the transactions might have been declined by your bank. If any charges were made to your account in this process, these are failed attempts of validation. This validation occurs after our payment system reaches out to your bank. These charges appear temporarily on your account but they get released very quickly and the funds are credited back to your account. It's merely an authorization, the money never actually leaves your account.
- If you see any extra fees charged after your purchase, it might be a transaction fee charged by your bank. Please get in touch with your bank to inquire more information regarding this.
- Your payment is for the Star Map product you have purchased and the cost of shipping. It does not include any payments that may be requested by customs. See here for more information.
If you need any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number and the email you used when making your order.